Wednesday, August 29, 2007
posted by IChiban at Wednesday, August 29, 2007

-Its Wed I feel like I have left New York for a month. This is the 4th city in a week.

-Florence is very small I ran into 2 other people groups that are going to the wedding this weekend.

-Too bad I cant upload all the nice photos i have taken, but some places were amazing.

-Overnight train from Switzerland to Italy was not long enough, We did not get enough sleep.

-80% of all people with babies use bugaboo (or how every you spell it) i guess its because of all the uneven streets.

-Pizza and pasta are much better in Italy

-Statue of David is much better then I thought 17 meters, which makes me wonder if they made Goliath how big would that be.

-Fruits and dairy are much better in Switzerland

-I did not get a watch or a swis army knife while I was in Switzerland.

-I am lucky that I like wine because

wine = 1 euro
water = 2 euro
coke = 4 euro

-For some strange reason my left leg is sore, It is always my right one that is sore.

-I bought a bottle of Italy Vodka, ya Vodka and it was good, I had it with lunch today.

-Crocs are popular here also!

-I would like to paraglide again.

-There are more UBS the Credit Suisse in Switzerland.

-So far I saw 8 Ferrari Switzerland 1 Ferrari in Italy strange huh?

-I learned alot about basamic Vinger

-Truffles are eaiser to find.

-I wonder how a Vespa would ride like..

Till next time
 
3 Comments:


At Friday, August 31, 2007 at 4:09:00 AM EDT, Blogger luckywawa

I really like this part:

I am lucky that I like wine because

wine = 1 euro
water = 2 euro
coke = 4 euro

haha

 

At Friday, August 31, 2007 at 8:02:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous

I rode a vespa in Taiwan. People were laughing....I looked like a mentally challenged person.

 

At Saturday, September 8, 2007 at 12:30:00 AM EDT, Blogger IChiban

It was kinda hard riding in the countryside small roads big trucks..