Tuesday, July 10, 2007
posted by IChiban at Tuesday, July 10, 2007



















The apartment next door is a rental, and in the past year it's been leased by two Korean girls which uses it for their schooling, but they behave more like like a cast of refugees. Finding their leftover Korean food on the floor in the garbage room (Rather then in the compressor). Most of my other neighbors are all very friendly, but the worst is this one, also I glance at them and we happen to make eye contact, they will pretend not to see me. They also have an unfortunate habit of kissing their boyfriend all day/night without shades. Adding that as part of my view is just gross, Its funny to see it for the 1st time , but after the second time its like poking my eyes with sharp thorns.

The other day I was thinking please go away, then I've finally saw this Today!





Labels:

 
4 Comments:


At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 at 4:48:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mini-DV

恭喜 恭喜 希望下一個不要是印度阿三……

 

At Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 9:34:00 AM EDT, Blogger IChiban

Just anyone that is as cool as you DV. So when are you free to come over?

 

At Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 4:48:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mini-DV

thanks for inviting, let's try some time in Aug.... see if you want to throw a mini-gathering

 

At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 11:02:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous

that's funny! i'd love to see it a few more times before it grosses me out! anymore action than just kissing? ^_^